This application contains a professional recording of 10 Things I Think I Know For Sure About...Getting Your Writing Published -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
10 Things I Think I Know For Sure About...Getting Your Writing Published is presented by John Lehman, founder of Rosebud magazine. John suggests writers stop thinking in terms of books, articles, poems and stories, and instead start thinking in terms of what benefits readers will receive from reading and buying them. Literary agent Georgia Hughes, formerly an editor from Harper San Francisco, has complemented that this program is, "entertaining, inspiring and extremely helpful for writers of all levels of ability."
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch