This application contains a professional recording of Wonderful Ways To Love A Grandchild -- wrapped in a beautiful and elegant player to create an immersive and enjoyable audiobook experience.
Honoring the unique role that grandparents play, this delightfully heartwarming and down-to-earth book offers more than sixty inspiring suggestions for how you can actively participate in your grandchildren's lives, whether they live down the block or across the country. Parenting expert, Judy Ford, gives practical tips for developing your identity as a grandparent and for ways to complement and not conflict with parents. A must have for all grandparents and an important follow-up to Judy Ford's Wonderful Ways To Love A Child!
- Background playback and Retina Display enabled (Specific devices required)
- Automatic bookmarking to keep track of your place for you
- Gorgeous user interface to create an immersive reading experience
- Notes - Allows you to write down thoughts as you listen and email them to yourself or friends.
- Preloaded with content to allow for offline use
- iPod Touch