The works from the early period of Paul Verlaine, one of the "damned poets" (poètes maudits) of the French decadence are collected in this new volume in the series annoteBook. “Poèmes saturniens”, “Fêtes Galantes”, “La Bonne Chanson”, “Romances sans paroles”, “Sagesse”, “Jadis et naguère”, more than 200 poems by the author who invented the myth (and the term) of “damned poet”, understood as an abosulte poet, “absolute for the imagination, absolute in his expression”.
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
Unique in its features:
• Index of poems.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Rimbaud annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions
Please note: The work is only in French.