The complete collection of Victor Hugo’s poems inside a new exceptional version of the e-book engine annoteBook. Victor Hugo, best known outside France for his novels Les Misérables and Notre-Dame de Paris (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame), is considered the greatest French poet, and some of his volumes of poetry, like Les Contemplations and La Légende des siècles, stands very high in critical esteem.
This is one of the most complete collections of poems of Victor Hugo, consisting of more than 1300 poems in 22 volumes:
• Odes et Ballades
• Les Orientales
• Les Feuilles d'automne
• Les Chants du crépuscule
• Les Voix intérieures
• Les Rayons et les Ombres
• Les Châtiments
• Les Contemplations
• Légende des siècles (Première série)
• Légende des siècles (Nouvelle série)
• Légende des siècles (Dernière série)
• Les Chansons des rues et des bois
• L'Année terrible
• L'Art d'être grand-père
• Le Pape
• La Pitié suprême
• Religions et religion
• Les Quatre Vents de l'esprit
• La Fin de Satan
• Toute la Lyre
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
Unique in its features:
• Index of poems.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Rimbaud annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions
Please note: The work is only in French.