Champ the Chopper is the littlest rescue helicopter at Kids Rescue. Champ the Chopper is the first in an exciting series of children’s picture books by Wellington author Rebekah Palmer, with illustrations by Weta Workshop artists Daniel Falconer and Chris Guise.
Champ is part of Kids Rescue, an organization run by kids, to rescue children in trouble. Although he’s small, Champ has a can-do attitude, being brave and helping others, achieving in the face of danger.
You will be amazed at how this wonderful children's story comes to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well. It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development.
This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Animated and interactive
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
CHAMP THE CHOPPER LTD
P O Box 11566
First published Text and illustrations
Copyright West Egg Ltd 2007
Written by Rebekah Palmer
Illustrated by Daniel Falconer & Chris Guise from Weta Workshop
Narrated by Guy Masterson
Compatible with iPad
Requires iOS 4.3+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.