The Poetical works of one of England's most original poets. William Blake was a visionary and imaginative artist, revolutionary for his expressiveness and originality. Often misunderstood by his contemporary, but acknowledged as one of the most important poets of english literature.
This annotebook includes several poetry collections as well as fragments, epigraphs and excerpts from Blake’s letters:
• Songs of innocence
• Songs of experience
• The book of Thel
• Poetical sketches
• America a Prophecy
• Europe a Prophecy
• The book of Urizen
• The Book of Ahania
• The Book of Los
• The Song of Los
• Songs and Ballads
• Satiric verses and epigrams
• Other poems and letters
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
With this new version you can also print a copy of the poems, using the new functionality of iOS 4.2.
Unique in its features:
• NEW: printing of poems, complete with custom annotations.
• Index of poems.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Sonnets annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the poems, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions