The complete John Milton's poetical works, with the great epic poems by the 17th-century, Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained, with illustrations by William Blake, in annotable version on your iPad.
In the most famous “Paradise Lost” the tale of Satan’s rebellion in Heaven, the story of Adam and Eve's temptation and fall, with the cast out of the Terrestrial Paradise. And the final vision of the Redemption through Jesus, the “Second Adam.”
The “Paradise Regained” deals with the story of the temptation of Christ by Satan in the desert. Everything that was lost with the original sin will be regained by the sacrifice of Christ.
Besides the two most famous poems this publication contains the complete poetical works of Milton:
On the Death of a Fair Infant Dying of a Cough
On ye Lord Gen. Fairfax at ye Seige of Colchester
On the Morning of Christ's Nativity
Upon the circumcision
At a solemn musick
An epitaph on the marchioness of Winchester
Song of may morning
On the University Carrier
Another on the Same
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
With this new version you can also print a copy of the poems, using the new functionality of iOS 4.2.
Unique in its features:
• NEW: printing of poems, complete with custom annotations.
• Index of poems.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Sonnets annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the poems, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions