This collection contains nineteen books of Jules Verne with great full text search engine! Price of collection is also gorgeous!
Jules Gabriel Verne (8 February 1828 – 24 March 1905) was a French author who helped pioneer the science fiction genre. He is best known for his novels "A Journey to the Centre of the Earth" (1864), "From the Earth to the Moon" (1865), "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" (1869–1870), "Around the World in Eighty Days" (1873) and "The Mysterious Island" (1875).
Verne wrote about space, air, and underwater travel before navigable aircraft and practical submarines were invented, and before any means of space travel had been devised.
He is the second most translated author of all time, only behind Agatha Christie, with 4223 translations, according to Index Translationum. Some of his works have been made into films.
To simplify study of books by Jules Verne the application supports full text search within all included texts. This is very useful when you need to find a quote or information on a particular subject but don't know where you should looking for.
THIS APPLICATION CONSISTS OF SUCH BOOKS BY JULES VERNE:
- A Captain at Fifteen;
- An Antarctic Mystery;
- Around The World in Eighty Days;
- The Adventures of a Special Correspondent;
- Godfrey Morgan. A Californian Mystery;
- In the Year 2889;
- Journey to the Center of the Earth;
- Michel Strogoff or The Courier of the Czar;
- Off on a comet or Hector Servadac;
- 20000 Leagues Under The Sea.
- The Blockade Runners;
- The Mysterious Island;
- The Master of the World;
- Robur the Conqueror;
- Ticket No. "9672";
- The pearl of lima (A story of true love);
- The Survivors of the Chancellor;
- The Underground City or The Black Indies;
- The Waif of the "Cynthia".
-Searchable concordance, search the complete works easily;
-Text resizer with a choice of 12 sizes;
-Automatically remembers last page viewed for each work;
-Option to double-tap page down or scroll;
-Landscape mode hides menu bar for maximum reading area.
- iPod Touch