1. 6-7 Heavy action rod.
2. Level wind reel with 50-6-# test monafilament line.
3. Heavy duty spinning reel with 40-50# test monafilament line.
4. Depth recorder/fish finder. a color machine is better beacause it will show the softness or the hardness of the bottom better.
5. For bottom fishing, put your line through a 5-8 ounce sinker and then put on a red bead and tie it to a heavy swivel. the red bead stops the sinkerfrom beating against the swivel.
6. Next, Tie On A 2 1/2-3ft. Of 80# Monafilament Line And Attach It To A 7/0 Or 8/0 Hook Using An Improved Clinch Knot Or A Uni-To-Uni Knot.
About Tree Frog
Tree Frog Reader was created with the end reader in mind. Tree Frog lets you easily navigate through your book with books being organized into Chapters/Verse.
Tree Frog Reader Features Include:
-Adjust Font Size
-Adjust Font Type
-Auto Rotates into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Ability to Lock into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Read it anywhere no Internet needed
-Opens to last spot read
-Books Sorted into Chapters/Pages
-Images can easily be viewed within Reader
PublisherApp creator of the Tree Frog Reader, PublisherApp is software development team located in Southern Utah. Our technology includes our proprietary Publishing Platform and Tree Frog Reader which is dedicated to making it easier for Experts, Coaches, Professionals,Authors and Publishers to share their great content in a digital format!
For more information visit:
- iPod Touch