Discover the animated graphic novel of 'The Invisible Man'. Another great digital comic, animated by Ave!Comics.
TEXT IN ENGLISH ONLY.
‘The stranger came early in February, one wintry day, through a biting wind and a driving snow.’ When the residents of Iping first see him, he is wearing an overcoat and goggles, and is covered from head to toe with bandages. His hidden identity and mysterious behaviour causes the locals to start asking questions. At first they assume he must have been involved in some kind of horrific accident. But the truth is far more alarming than that. As the reality of the situation starts to become clear, only one thing is certain; the stranger is a troubled soul and can only deal with his personal fear by terrorising the people around him. First published in 1897, The Invisible Man is HG Wells’s warning to the world about the dangers of science without humanity.
This version of the digital comic uses a special animation of the scenes that lets you dive like never before in a comic on your Ipad. Try it and be amazed !
With Ave!Comics, reading on the go is '100% pleasure' at any time, anywhere.
The Invisible Man - HD
by HG Wells, Sean Taylor, Bhupendra Ahluwalia & Anil CK
72 pages | 340 panels | colors
ABOUT THE AVE!COMICS GRAPHIC NOVEL READER
The Ave!Comics reader uses a new format, named AVE, to describe a digital comic or graphic novel. This rich format allows the creation of digital paths through the original art, combining animations, transitions, automatic zooms to ensure the best reading experience on a variety of handheld devices. This version of the reader is specifically designed for iPhone and iPod Touch.
More information on Ave!Comics can be found on ave-comics.com
- 2 reading experiences : Page Reading and Frame by Frame with animations!
- animated digital version of the complete comic book
- A revolutionary reading experience using kinematics that create an animated path through the stories.
- Exploration mode to dive into each panel, zoom and pan.
- Easy and intuitive navigation between pages and panels.
- Full support for multi-touch, swipe, landscape mode.
- page mode to display the original layout of the comic book