/ About Boat International
Distributed in 55 countries Boat International is the world's only truly international, monthly, English language luxury yachting magazine.
Launched in 1983, Boat International has established itself as the number one magazine for the global superyacht market. Its unrivalled coverage of power and sail yachting is achieved by drawing on the work of the world's best photographers and yachting journalists.
Boat International is the globally acknowledged authority in its field.
// About the App
Browse through the magazine page-by-page in full. An easy-to-read portrait mode allows users to browse through the articles individually, increasing the font size for extra easy reading and browsing the related imagery in the gallery.
Annual Subscription (12 months/12 issues) - £44.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £4.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Boats International app is copyright Boat International Media Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.boatinternational.com/terms/
Boat International is published by Boat International Media (www.boatinternationalmedia.com). iPhone application developed by Stonewash DD&AG Ltd (www.stonewashddag.com).
- iPod Touch