Discover the animated graphic novel of 'The Lost Continent'. Another great digital comic, animated by Ave!Comics.
TEXT IN ENGLISH ONLY.
It is the year 2137… The world has been divided into the western hemisphere and the forbidden lands of the eastern hemisphere. No one knows better than Jefferson Turck, a lieutenant in the Pan-American Navy, that entering the eastern hemisphere is against the law. However, during a terrible storm at sea, Turck is forced to take refuge in a land located within the forbidden zone. He is shocked by the unforgiving lands he finds himself in, and by the fearsome beasts that inhabit them. In this alternative view of world history, Europe has been isolated from the rest of the world for over two centuries and has spiralled down into primitive barbarism. Read The Lost Continent for a fantastic retake on history, as told by Turck’s adventures in the land that was all but lost to the world.
This version of the digital comic uses a special animation of the scenes that lets you dive like never before in a comic on your Ipad. Try it and be amazed !
With Ave!Comics, reading on the go is '100% pleasure' at any time, anywhere.
The Lost Continent - HD
by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Anne Moore Odell,Ricardo Sanchez & Manoj Yadav
73 pages | 320 panels | colors
ABOUT THE AVE!COMICS GRAPHIC NOVEL READER
The Ave!Comics reader uses a new format, named AVE, to describe a digital comic or graphic novel. This rich format allows the creation of digital paths through the original art, combining animations, transitions, automatic zooms to ensure the best reading experience on a variety of handheld devices. This version of the reader is specifically designed for iPhone and iPod Touch.
More information on Ave!Comics can be found on ave-comics.com
- 2 reading experiences : Page Reading and Frame by Frame with animations!
- animated digital version of the complete comic book
- A revolutionary reading experience using kinematics that create an animated path through the stories.
- Exploration mode to dive into each panel, zoom and pan.
- Easy and intuitive navigation between pages and panels.
- Full support for multi-touch, swipe, landscape mode.
- page mode to display the original layout of the comic book