A course on business communication Skills-read by a special technique developed to improve digestibility of the material and increase the comfort of learning. You will be able to improve their skills carefully listened to this Audiocourses.
Especially useful course for people with important negotiations: managers and supervisors at all levels. The course is designed to make you popular and highly paid specialists in the labor market.
1. Business Ethics. Basic concepts and principles.
2. Interpersonal relationships and their laws.
3. The problems of the business relationship.
4. Social responsibility of organizations.
5. Ethical standards in organization and optimization.
6. Ethics and head of the organization.
7. Conflict resolution.
8. Communication as a category.
9. Culture of business communication.
10. Types of business communication.
11. Rhetoric. Language culture in business communication.
12. Fundamentals of nonverbal communication.
13. Features of nonverbal communication. Visual contact.
14. Features of the location of people with non-verbal communication.
15. Telephone conversations. Features and rates.
16. Business writing skills.
17. The main signs of manipulation in communication.
18. Ways to neutralize the manipulation and creation of trust relationships.
19. Rules for the preparation of public speeches.
20. Preparing and conducting a business conversation. Interview.
21. Conducting official meetings and negotiations.
22. How to criticize.
23. Image of business people.
24. Etiquette greetings. Business card business person.
25. Appearance of a business person. Features of the external appearance of a business woman.
26. Behavior in public places.
27. Business partnerships with foreign organizations.
28. Business etiquette techniques.
29. How to pay compliments and give gifts.
30. The overall conclusion.
- iPod Touch