"SpottyWot is busy fixing the long, lanky legs of the spaceship when his sister discovers two other long, lanky and very pink legs through the sneak-a-peek."
These delightful creatures come to explore planet earth in their steam-powered spaceship and arrive in the middle of a zoo.
This inquisitive and energetic brother and sister duo delight in discovering all the exotic animals that live at the zoo as they scoot around on their hover-chairs.
The WotWots wonder who they are and what they'll look like when they are fully grown adults.
Will they look like one of the zoo animals outside?
Through their escapades the WotWots encourage children to be creative inventive and expressive as they share their discoveries with their audience.
Join SpottyWot and his sister DottyWot on an adventure to discover what the strange creature with the long, pink sticks really is.
Sing along to the WotWot song as heard on television.
You will be astounded at how this magical children's story comes to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt aloud. Kid's will happily spend hours colouring in the book and they can even record themselves as well. It's great fun for children of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development.
This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customise your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a colour to change the paint colour!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger.
•Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
• Animated and interactive
• Sound zones for children to discover
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
The WotWots is a trademark of WotWots Limited.
The TV Series was created by Martin Baynton and Richard Taylor
in New Zealand for Pūkeko Pictures and made at Weta Workshop.
Visit the WotWots at
Become a friend of the WotWots on
Compatible with any iOS Device that supports iOS7
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
Visit www.kiwamedia.com for more information and future exciting titles.
"Fun in every language"