My Friend Isabelle:
My Friend Isabelle is a charming story about two young friends, told with simplicity and grace. Charlie and Isabelle are the same age and share a love of drawing, dancing, playing at the park and snacks! Like most friends, they are also different. This book offers an opportunity for a discussion about tolerance, acceptance and friendship by showing that “differences are what makes the world so great.”
PicPocketBook’s mission is to bring quality children’s picture book literature to digital media so that children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they cannot have a physical book read to them.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
This STORYBOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page. PicPocket Books' Learn-to-Read highlighting feature is an additional READING aid.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocketBooks provide personal, interactive story experiences for children. Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents and grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, violent digital media time.
- high fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- high quality audio recording
- highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds
- excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7, 8-10, parents
CATEGORIES: SPECIAL NEEDS, BOOKS, READING