When a mess swallows up an old favourite, it's time to change!
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
The hugely successful Milly Molly series of books relate the adventures of two little girls from different ethnic backgrounds with their multi-cultural friends. The books have been written to promote the acceptance of diversity, sound values and the learning of life skills. “We may look different but we feel the same.”
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in these languages:
MM House Publishing
© Written by Gill Pittar
© Illustrations by Cris Morrell
Compatible with iPad
Requires iOS 3.2+