Wooleycat’s Musical Theater: Three Blind Mice on Vacation in Africa
Created by Dennis Hysom and Christine Walker PicPocket Books Ages: 3-8 years
Overview: Wooleycat is a musical poet who adds inventive twists to the classic Mother Goose rhymes. With this app, you are invited along on Safari in Africa with the three blind mice. Dennis Hysom’s lyrical voice finds perfect accompaniment in Christine Walker’s paintings. Their award-winning album is now an engaging app. Your ticket to rhyme awaits!
About this App:
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
This musical CHILDREN’S STORYBOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the audio words and sounds with the written word on the page. PicPocket Books' Learn-to-Read highlighting feature is an additional READING aid.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- high fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
high quality audio recording of the story AND song
- audio surprises for an added dimension of discovery
- highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds - excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- turn pages with an easy swipe
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 3-6, 6-10
Subject: BOOK, Classics, READING, Music
- iPod Touch