Beloved childrens' storybook in a series of 5 books.
Rated "What's Hot" by Apple!
Who is that little kid with the dirty hands? Who is that little kid with the big shoes? And now... look in your mirror: who is that little kid?
Excellent for ages: 2 to 6 years old
-- "It is perfect for little ones and my 4 year old enjoyed it a lot." --
-- "Beloved toddler books from Sieneke & Tineke receive a new life in the digital world" --
-- 4+ star review: A hug and a kiss: http://www.digital-storytime.com/review.php?id=108 --
This book for toddlers "Who is that little kid” is one in the series of 5 digital children's books known as “Sieneke & Tineke”; by children’s books team writer Sieneke de Rooij and illustrator Tineke Meirink. The app makes a game out of reading by touching the pictures and hearing surprising sounds.
For the first time, these beloved books are available in Spanish and Dutch, English (Irish, British and North American Voices).
How it works:
- The language of the book automatically sets to the language of your preset iPhone / iPad language. You can change the language in the options screen.
- Swipe the pages right to left to go to the next page or swipe to the right to return to the previous page. There are also directional arrows for those little fingers that may have trouble swiping.
- Touch the objects in the book like the kids, animals, food, and other objects to discover story sounds!
- Automatic Read function in 3 different languages English, Español, and Nederlands.
- Language switch.
- English version has three different voices (American English, British and Irish!).
- Sounds on every page of the storybook.
- Option to mute narration.
- Extra: coloring pages.
We hope you enjoy these books for your toddler as much as we enjoyed working with the authors, voice actors, and development team bringing them to life.
- iPod Touch