The VIVA Travel Guides Nicaragua App gives you full access to the most up-to-date travel guidebook to Nicaragua anywhere.
The print version sells for $25.99, so it's a deal too download the book app to your phone, prepare your trip, and take it with you. No internet connection needed to read the book, and it's a lot lighter than a book too!
With this guide you can:
- Surf hidden breaks uncovered by local surfers
- Summit active volcanoes, zipline over lush rainforest, sit and sip at one of the country's many organic coffee farms, or hang your hammock in a remote Caribbean village
- Float through the pristine rain forest that lines the Rio San Juan, tracing the Costa Rican border from Lake Nicaragua to the Caribbean Sea.
- Navigate the border crossings with Costa Rica and get around Nicaragua by bus, boat and puddle jumper airplane
- Understand the Nicaraguan people and how you can help them live a better life by traveling responsibly
- Stay a while volunteering or studying Spanish in Granada, Ometepe, San Juan del Sur or Leon
Why settle for an outdated guidebook?
The VIVA community of on-the-ground travel writers, local experts and travelers like you are continuously updating and improving this guide at vivatravelguides.com. Join them, and together we'll make the best guidebook to Nicaragua even better.
The app includes a live feed from the VIVA Travel Guides blog so that you can keep updated on the latest happenings and events in Nicaragua that could affect your trip.
Also check out the new bonus content not available in the ebook, such as photo and video galleries of best shots and vids captured by VIVA writers and other travelers to Nicaragua.
- iPod Touch