★★★Full Version is now on Sale for Launching Celebration!★★★
This is the lite version of Spot the Difference: Find Me If You Can 2, which ranked US Book category #6 and Korea Book Category #3 when released in free.
In lite version, you can play the first storybook(Cinderella), however any other feature is same with full version. There is only a limit for playable storybook.
Spot the Difference: Find Me If You Can 2 has returned from the original with new storybooks, better UI and more beautiful graphics.
Now the journey begins from the Fairy's Castle, as you become Jack and collect storybooks in his dreams.
The storybooks which Jack should collect are the world's famous fairy tales, with splendid pictures in various style of great artists in history. Try to collect them all and see if there are more things you can do with them!
[List of Storybook in Free Version]
1. Cinderella: by Charles Perrault, drawn in Degas' style (You can play single storybook without any limit of function/period)
[List of Storybooks in Full Version]
1. Cinderella: by Charles Perrault, drawn in Degas' style
2. The Story of the Idler's Paradise: Ludwig Bechstein, drawn in Millet's style
3. The Hare and the Hedgehog: by Ludwig Bechstein, drawn in Monet's style
4. The Spirit in the Bottle: Brothers Grimm, drawn in Bechman's style
5. The Old Street Lamp: by Hans Christian Andersen, drawn in Watteau's style
6. The Angel: by Andersen, drawn in Renoir's style
[List of Storybooks in Additional Packages]
1. The Fox and the Crane: by Aesop, drawn in Courbet's style
2. Jack and the Beanstalk: by Joseph Jacobs, drawn in Bosch's style
3. Puss in Boots: by Charles Perrault, drawn in Manet's style
1. The Musicians of Bremen: by Brothers Grimm, drawn in Munch's style
2. The Three Little Pigs: English Folklore, drawn in Klee's style
3. The Great Big Turnip: by Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoi, drawn in Gauguin's style
*6 storybooks - Meet the famous storybooks that are drawn in style of great artists. Each storybook is made with unique pictures. (Total 6 additional storybooks are available for In App Purchase)
*3 basic modes - you can 'Collect' storybooks, 'Research' them, and view their pictures in the 'Gallery.'
*3 additional modes are available for each storybook you have collected, with different play style.
*Texts and Puzzles - You can view storybooks as the original version with texts and pictures, or enjoy puzzles for each scene of storybooks.
*4 levels of difficulty - In 'Boss' level, the obstacles will disturb your concentration.
*7 items - They'll make your play easier, including magnifying glass and scanner.
If you have any suggestion or bug reports, please reach me by twitter or email.
*Twitter: @gamepia or @Albert_Jang
- iPod Touch