An enchanting tale of fun and adventure comes to life with Jack and the Beanstalk. Join Jack as he climbs the beanstalk and discovers a giant’s castle and listen to the giant as he roars ‘Fee-fi-fo-fum!’ Will Jack escape? Faithfully adapted for children from the traditional Joseph Jacobs story, this traditional classic will become a family favourite.
This LITE version only includes the first 5 pages but all other features are active. In-App purchase to finish the story!
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well. It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in:
Compatible with iPad
Requires iOS 6.1.1+