Since 1974, Sunstone has been making Mormonism a thoughtful, diverse, and rewarding place to be. We publish substantive articles on topics ranging from Book of Mormon historicity to LDS cinema; insightful personal essays exploring everything from Job to baseball; groundbreaking fiction; killer cartoons; and thought-provoking cultural analysis (from Twilight to politics).
Each issue includes
• Feature articles—compelling commentary, scholarship, and insights into Mormon history, ideology, culture, and faith
• Cornucopia—a collection of short musings on the world through a Mormon lens
• Roundtable—edited transcriptions of the best podcasts
• News and update sections
• Our popular ""Braving the Borderlands,"" column by D. Jeff Burton
• ""The Family Forum”—unique insights into parenting by Michael Farnworth
• Our award-winning comics
• And much more
Subscribe to find out why Sunstone is the most popular independent Mormon magazine on the planet."
Single issues are only $2.99.
Subscriptions start at $14.99 (more than 60 percent off the cover price).
- iPod Touch