With its beginnings in VOGUE NIPPON, VOGUE girl is a magazine for a new generation of women in their 20s. Offering more than just fashion and trends, it is a companion for women developing their own style, featuring it-models including Rina Ohta, Angelababy, Hana Matsushima, Kiko Mizuhara and Elli-Rose. The iPhone application version allows the user to tap on the magazine articles to directly enter e-commerce site "VOGUE girl's Boutique" as well as "Fashion MAP & Snaps" which navigates through to 292 stores in the Harajuku, Omotesando and Shibuya areas via Google Maps. Of course there are also interviews with models, glimpses into fashion shoots, behind-the-scenes images from the fashion collections and more! Make sure to check out this new way of enjoying a fashion magazine!
- VOGUE girl Muses Rina Ota, Angelababy and Hana Matsushima.It’s my Style!
- Upcoming Fashion Bloggers Four: Up-and-comers From the Next Generation!
- Everyday Style: A Dash of Maturity, a Splash of High-Fashion. Our Everyday.
- Mix Addict With Kiko Mizuhara
- Style Bible: Fashionistas From Around the World Give us a Lesson in Personal Style!
- The VOGUE girl Boutique is Open
- Must-buy Denim Styles
- 90th Anniversary Why Made-in-Italy is Cool and Preferred. A Gucci Cram Lesson
- Omotesando, Harajuku & Shibuya Style Navigator! Fashion Maps & Snaps
Part 1. Makeup: He’ll Love Makeup to keep his eyes on you
Part 2. Beautiful: Body Beauty lessons for the skin, hair and body
Part 3. Skin Scents: Welcome to the More Love School of Fragrance!
- A "Happy" Chain Reaction: Contributing to Your Society
- Like Mother,Like Daugther
(C) 2011 VOGUE NIPPON
(Copying and distribution of images, illustrations, articles , and logos in this application are strictly prohibited.)
- iPod Touch