Do you have a hard time keeping track of what books you have read? Is it difficult to remember what books you already have on your bookshelf? Do you forget what books your friends have recommended that you read? Do you forget to return borrowed books or do you find it difficult to get books back that you have lent out? This app helps you to keep track of all of the books you own, have read, wish to read, have borrowed or have lent.
Use this app and
- remember all of the book recommendations you have received.
- remember which books, in the pile of books you bought half a year back, you still have not read.
- remember from whom you've borrowed books.
- remember to whom you've lent books.
- avoid reading the same book twice – unless you want to.
- share on Facebook, Twitter.
- send by E-mail.
- import a book recommendation you have received by E-mail from other users.
The app is straightforward and very easy to use. When adding a book, it is up to you how much information you want to enter. The book title only or just a picture of the cover may be enough for you. But of course it is possible to add so much more information about the books, as well as the ability to enter ratings.
Please note that this is not an eReader app.
- iPod Touch