Are you looking for an exciting, smart, educational app to entertain your child ? An app that will provide hours of fun ?
Little Red Riding Hood, Read, Listen and Play allows children to learn through its entertaining 'read along with text' feature as well as its nine interactive and stimulating games. Perfectly animated, the app is made for kids from ages 4 to 6. Your child will be able to listen to a story, then decide to read it for themselves or choose to play captivating games offering several levels that encourage creativity. They won't be able to put it down!
The app beautifully illustrates the classic Brothers’ Grimm fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood . Your kids can listen to the story and read along, each word being highlighted simultaneously with the spoken text.
The app keeps your kids immersed in reading, learning and playing repeatedly for hours through its content and nine interactive games:
* Spot the seven differences between two images.
* Enjoy an intriguing puzzle with several levels.
* Find the rabbits, sheep and owls hidden in the forest.
* The Memory Game teaches children concentration.
* Catch as many wolves as possible, but don’t capture Little Red Riding Hood in the Tapping Game- with several different levels.
* Pair the two parts of a picture in the Matching Game.
* Help Little Red Riding Hood complete the maze to reach her grandmother in the Labyrinth- make sure to avoid the wolf!
* Color in a variety of fun drawings, and save them in the iPad photo library.
* Create sophisticated Perspective Sceneries by placing the book’s characters and objects on a preset landscape and build unlimited displays with Little Red Riding Hood that you can share on Facebook and save in your photo collection.
*** Aquafadas’ new Little Red Riding Hood app is a perfect example of a state-of-the-art digital children’s book.
Visit Aquafadas at www.aquafadas.com
Follow Aquafadas on Twitter: @aquafadas
or on Facebook: facebook.com/Aquafadas