**Now for iPhone®/iPod touch® also** - Experience for free a new way to read with the annoteBook+ release of the first volume in the Salgari's Sandokan series of pirate tales.
To celebrate the “salgarian year”, 100 years after the death of the great writer of novels of adventure, Dathlon offers the entire collection of the Sandokan’s cycle in the new edition with revolutionary content and special features now also in the iPhone®/iPod touch® format:
• interactive map of locations (requires network access);
• illustrations of exotic locations in the book;
• customization of the names of characters. You can read the amazing tales of the pirates... with you as the hero!
• creation of notes, even with references to other parts of the book.
Here are all the features that make the annoteBook+ by Dathlon one of the more advanced e-book readers currently available on the App Store℠:
Unique in its features:
• ***UNIQUE*** Map showing the location of the most important places mentioned in the novel (requires network access).
• *** UNIQUE*** Ability to edit the text by changing the names of the main characters.
• Resizable and draggable illustrations, that you can open and leave open while you scroll through the pages.
• Summary of chapters
• Personal notes can be written for any text fragment.
• Ability to embed links to any point of the book within the notes.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Salgari annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations (even with customized characters names)!
• Direct print of the chapters with AirPrint™ compatible devices (versione iOS 4.2 e successive)
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions.
• Fast scrolling “by page” in alternative to traditional scrolling.
Please note: The work is only in Italian.
Here are the titles of the series, also available for iPad:
Salgari: 1. I misteri della jungla nera
Salgari: 2. Le tigri di Mompracem
Salgari: 3. I pirati della Malesia
Salgari: 4. Le due tigri
Salgari: 5. Il re del mare
Salgari: 6. Alla conquista di un impero
Salgari: 7. Sandokan alla riscossa
Salgari: 8. La riconquista di Mompracem
Salgari: 9. Il bramino dell’Assam
Salgari: 10. La caduta di un impero
Salgari: 11. La rivincita di Yanez
or get the eleven volumes in a single annotebook:
Salgari: Il ciclo dei pirati della Malesia
- iPod Touch