This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more.
The contents of this guide follow:
Chapter 1: Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam:
(1) The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran.
(2) The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter like the Chapters of the Holy Quran.
(3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم), the Prophet of Islam.
(4) The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
(5) Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
(6) The Simple Life of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
(7) The Phenomenal Growth of Islam
Chapter 2: Some Benefits of Islam:
(1) The Door to Eternal Paradise
(2) Salvation from Hellfire
(3) Real Happiness and Inner Peace
(4) Forgiveness for All Previous Sins
Chapter 3: General Information on Islam.
- iPod Touch