This is a book of pictures. A book of pictures and sounds. Pictures, sounds and a puzzle. Pictures, sounds, a puzzle and a toy for designing and creating your own characters.
In short, this is a book in which the reader, with a few touches and lots of laughs, makes a frightful jumble of delightful characters like a pirate, a ballerina, a mummy, a mermaid, a vampire, an alien to create a million stories and unleash the imagination!
Mariana Massarani, one of Brazil’s most successful and best-loved children’s authors, has more than a hundred published books and is taking full advantage of the digital possibilities to unleash her creativity.
- Slide your finger across the images to find that each character has three layers – head, body and legs – that can be mixed to create crazy creatures.
- Discover many funny sounds that are playing in the bellies of the characters.
- Touch the screen to mix the characters randomly.
- Invent and draw, with colored pencils of many beautiful colors, your own character. Then mix these with the drawings of Massarani.
- Send the characters you create by email or digital postcard.
- iPod Touch