Te Pataka a Milly me Molly includes 30 QBook’s NARRATED IN TE REO MAORI, ready for you to download for FREE. With thanks to Te Māngai Pāho for their support.
This app will download as an empty bookshelf - to browse & download your FREE books, click the library icon in the top right corner of the bookshelf.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children’s stories come to life with QBook. It’s great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development of key literacy skills such as vocabulary development, fluency and comprehension.
Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours recording themselves reading the story as well. This hugely successful Milly Molly series of books is now in te reo Māori.
These books relate the adventures of two little girls from different ethnic backgrounds with their multi-cultural friends. The books have been written to promote the acceptance of diversity, sound values and the learning of life skills. ”We may look different but we feel the same.”
* Swipe-to-Read the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
* Touch-to-Hear individual words spoken.
* Touch-and-Hold-to-Spell to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
* Auto play to enjoy the narration.
* Use My Narration function to read and record the story yourself, then you become the narrator.
*** THESE QBOOKS FEATURE NARRATION and TEXT IN TE REO MAORI, AND USER INTERFACE IN ENGLISH.
- iPod Touch