The world's most translated and read Italian book in the new annoteBook+ version, with special contents and features, now available also for iPhone®/iPod touch®:
• 80+ “floating” engravings from the edition illustrated by the florentine painter Carlo Chiostri,
• customization of the names of characters.
• creating notes, even with references to other parts of the book.
Here are all the features that make the annoteBook by Dathlon one of the more advanced players currently available on the App Store:
Unique in its features:
• *** UNIQUE*** Ability to edit the text by changing the names of the main characters.
• *** UNIQUE*** Over 80 resizable and draggable illustrations, that you can open and leave open while you scroll through the pages, and, where possible, linked to the corresponding location on the map.
• Summary of chapters.
• Personal notes can be written for any text fragment.
• Ability to embed links to any point of the book within the notes.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of the same annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations (even with customized characters names)!
• Direct printing of the chapters with AirPrint™ compatible devices (iOS 4.2 and later).
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions.
• Fast scrolling “by page” in alternative to traditional scrolling.
Please note: The work is only in Italian.
- iPod Touch