** 2012 Parents' Choice Gold Award! **
** Winner of 2012 Appy Award: Best Book App! **
** Reached #1 in Books! **
** Reached #2 in Top iPad Apps! **
There’s something waiting at the end of this book. Could it be…a monster?!? Loveable, furry old Grover is about to find out—and he’s bringing his equally loveable and furry friend Elmo with him!
In this sequel to the best-selling, chart-topping Monster at the End of This Book app, Grover invents silly, giggle-worthy ways to prevent young readers from getting closer to another monster hiding at the end of this story. But an ever-curious Elmo asks for your help to slip past Grover every time.
Built with groundbreaking technology and bursting with innovative activities woven right into the story, this app’s many features include:
- Funny animation featuring the voices of Grover and Elmo
- Engaging activities that build vocabulary and spatial-relations skills
- Word highlighting for beginning readers
- Intuitive finger-tapping, so little ones can play independently
- Bookplate personalization to add your child’s name
- Parents’ tab to help you and your child get even more from the app experience
- Protective "baby-gates" to ensure a child-safe and child-friendly experience
And remember, you can always turn down the volume so that you can bring your own voice to the story for your kids. Young readers will delight in the very funny story, and parents will know that their little monsters are reading, laughing, and learning with trusted, beloved Sesame Street characters.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPod Touch