To see highlights, watch the video here:
• "I was amazed...This book app takes development to a whole new level. It raises the bar! The images are breathtaking and the scenery is so enticing I imagine myself on stage in a play." – BestAppsforKids.org
• Recipient of Kids App Award. "A beautiful and striking 3D app...Definitely worth an award!" - Kids App Awards
• "The art work in this app is top notch...Rumpelstiltskin HD is a great version of the classic story, and has been created masterfully for the iPad taking advantage of this mobile device’s technology." - Crazy Mike's Apps
• "While it is the Retina 3D graphics that set this app apart from other storybooks, additional features like narration, stirring cinematic music and delightful animations also contribute to making the story come alive for young children." – iPhone App Review
Silicon Beach Software invites you and your child to explore a new type of interactive children's storybook. In Rumpelstiltskin HD, the classic Grimm Brothers' fairy tale comes alive with narration, stirring cinematic music, and delightful animations. Tap on characters to hear what they have to say in each scene (but watch out, Rumpelstiltskin will give you a little attitude in one scene if you keep poking him).
• Optimized for retina display
• Universal: buy once, install on all your iOS devices
• Tap on objects to see more animations
• All characters speak in every scene, adding to the story
• Find gold coins in each scene
• Turn narration on or off with one tap
• Tap on torches to turn them on and off, changing the lighting
• 31 fun-filled pages
• 26 pieces of music
• Developed in a 3D game engine
• Magnifier allows zoom in and zoom out
Compare the price of this interactive app to the price of a printed book - for considerably less money, you not only get the printed story, but you get narrations, music, animations and the ability to interact with the scenes. Children will love exploring the pages of this storybook to see what they encounter. And you will enjoy showing your friends the future of children's books.
Buy it now . . . well, ok, watch the video first, then you'll really be convinced to buy it.
- iPod Touch