50% off for a limited time!
An engaging story for children and “the child” in us all, about the many experiences and adventures we imagine we may like to have growing up.
In Book 1, the Little Magi starts off living in the Village of Everhome and is raised by an old woman. He finds out he is special and has unique qualities that are different to other children, and yet, from time-to-time, fears arise in him also.
The Little Magi Stories take you on a magical journey where you meet many different “characters” and also lots of challenges, (even meeting dragons along the way) and tells how the Little Magi learns to deal with these strange and unusual events.
You will especially enjoy hearing the voices of Marvin Oka and Wyatt Woodsmall (in future stories) and also the “learning to read” and “spelling” features of QBook.
The interactions are also impressive – change the colours, record your own voice reading the story… “become the little magi”… and so on
The Little Magi stories are inspirational and were designed with universal principles of wanting to better yourself and be happier in mind.
They were also written with ethics, morals, good living standards and healthy mind – healthy body thinking and feeling also.
Originally written as part of a 20 day training programme, the stories reflected (metaphorically) back to the students the journey that could be felt by them for that day – what may be expected, and what may need to be overcome… facing their fears and moving them towards success!
The stories are designed to enhance a person’s (young or old) looking for and embracing life’s purpose (for them) and the quest for a healthy balanced life – overcoming obstacles & fears and being willing to make changes when necessary…
Life can be easier when obstacles and challenges are faced, and then overcome and new strength of character is found within…
Marvin, Wyatt and Eileen trust you will enjoy the first story “When We Begin” – and they are very pleased to bring these delightfully, magical stories to life in this way…
Finally … watch out for Little Magi Stories - Book 2 “Seeking To Know”
level of reading:
From age 5 to listen to the voice and play with the images, and age 7+ to read by themselves … and continue to use the interactive, educational and inspirational methods available on the Qbook .
• Personalise each book with ‘this book belongs to...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
Compatible with iOS5
Requires iPad OS 6.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.