A trip to the beach becomes an important adventure. Can you find the clues to help a sea creature in trouble? Explore the different locations at the beach, such as the pier, the caves, the rockpools and the coral reef, and choose the direction the story takes as YOU try to help a sea creature in distress...
- Explore 9 different locations around the Coast
- Enter your name at the start of the book, and YOU become the lead character
- Touch and interact with different items and sea creatures during the story
- Play a mini-game, hidden in one of the locations at the Coast
- At certain points in the book, YOU get to choose the direction the story takes
- Read the book yourself, or have it read to you
- Designed for children ages 2 and up
See a demo video of Coastal Quest at www.hamson.com.au/mibooks or touch/click the Developer Website button to be taken there automatically.
MiBooks produce interactive, illustrated children's books for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that kids will love to explore and read over and over again. The MiBooks stories take place in a variety of locations, including on the farm, at the beach and many more.
All books feature interactive sections, sounds and the option to read the book yourself or have it read to you. Many of the books allow the reader to choose the direction or path they want the story to take, meaning the story can be different on the fourth or fifth read!
Visit our website: http://www.hamson.com.au/mibooks
Follow us on Twitter: @hamsondesign
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hamsondesigngroup
Hamson Design Group Pty Ltd is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
- iPod Touch