From Clark Kokich, chairman of Razorfish, comes the first full-length business book published as an iPad app. Do or Die chronicles the decline of traditional marketing and advertising, and makes a provocative case for why companies should quit simply saying and start doing. Do what? Anything that helps, entertains, or makes it more of a pleasure to do business. Kokich then goes on to give his prescription for getting your group organized to tackle this new kind of marketing.
• Includes interactive case studies from Nike, Coors, VW, Vail, Virgin America and others
• As an iPad app, rather than an eBook, you can view live Twitter feeds, websites, videos, and more right from the pages of the book
• Read the text version or listen to the included audiobook
• Video interviews with top CMOs and digital industry leaders
• Contribute to real-time discussions of chapters with other readers
• Purchasers can share chapters via Facebook, Twitter, and email