* Nominated for the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award 2012 of Bologna Children's Book Fair
Interactive story from the collection Sarah the Little Fairy. Stories that children will enjoy and which help them to understand some of life’s more complicated issues. Surprise your son or daughter with their photo as one of the stars of the story!
Sarah has a very special secret: her magic doll Mina.
When Sarah finds herself in a jam or needs some answers, she always turns to Mina. She just tickles her doll and says the magic words … and she comes to life as a real fairy!
Come and enjoy Sarah’s fun adventures between the real world and her own fantastic magical one.
A story with special animations for kids to find on some screens.
* THE STORY:
Grandma Gets Lost. Sarah learns about Alzheimer’s disease.
Sarah and her family are getting the room ready for Grandma Mary, who is coming to live with them. She’s not very well, and everybody wants to help make her feel better. Her illness makes her forget certain things.
One day hundreds of shining stars appear in Sarah’s bedroom. Where did they come from? The fairy Mina uses them to show Sarah how to understand her Grandma’s illness, Alzheimer’s. And Sarah can use what she learns to find her Grandma and give the story a happy ending. Fun and learning for the family!
PLUS: Additional content to complement what’s taught as the main point of the story.
* Interactive educational app
* For ages 5 to 9
* Intuitive navigation
* Narrative in five languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Catalan
* With fun animation and surprises
* A variety of interactive elements
* Bring the story’s character to life with a surprise photo of your son or daughter
* Option to read without sound
* Original music and sound effects
* Test questions on the subject with a congratulations icon for the champion!
* Additional games
* Menu on every screen: Narrative on/off, Music on/off, Home, Games
* Clues in the text to show where to discover additional content
* Contact: Facebook, twitter, email
Sanoen is a new digital publisher based in Barcelona. We write stories for children and turn them into apps and eBooks.
As parents, we believe that children deserve stories they’ll enjoy and that will appeal to their intelligence. Our stories stimulate their imagination and encourage good learning habits.
Our aim is to increase their understanding about some of the bigger issues in life, in a way that is fun and easily comprehensible.
Our source of inspiration is the kids themselves – the ones who want to know everything about everything. Our kids are native to the digital world and masters of the technology they were born into.
Our apps include interactive participation, surprises and games, but the main objective is always reading.
YOU CAN FIND US ON:
Sanoen is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 5-9
Categories: Book, Foreign languages
We hope to live up to all your expectations, and to help children love learning!
We would be delighted to hear your comments or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org