FEATURES OF THE TRIBAL CHURCH APP
- Sample Chapter of TRIBAL CHUCH by Steve Stroope
- Bookcasting Enabled App! While reading a book through this app, you can choose to Bookcast exactly what is on your screen. Perfect for small groups and book clubs, this feature helps facilitate discussion creating a truly social, face-to-face reading experience. Bring attention to key passages by highlighting text on your screen and have it show up in the followers screen. This feature works between iPhone and iPads and content can be followed by any Bookcast-enabled app from LifeWay.
- Sync your content between your iPhone, iPad, iPod and MyStudyBible.com
- 100 Quotes from TRIBAL CHURCH ready to scan and share to Facebook and Twitter
- Custom Wallpapers to use as lock screens on your device
TRIBAL CHURCH BOOK DESCRIPTION
God's biggest assignments have always been entrusted to those leading a small tribe. From the twelve families of Israel to early Christians who met in one another's homes, great leaders begin by serving a core group of people who ripple outward for ever-extending social and spiritual impact. They go big by leading small.
Today, leaders don't fail because they lack vision. They fail because they neglect their tribe. It could be a father losing sight of his family, a lead pastor failing to leverage the strengths of his staff, or a small group coordinator ignoring a tiny but important process.
Tribal Church helps pastors recognize the potential and power of various tribes within their congregations—one family, a network of small groups, maybe an entire age group—and then recalibrate ministry efforts to maximize the impact of each. Steve Stroope has spent three decades mastering the art of leading small in a church that has multiplied from dozens to over ten thousand. He explains why big impact does not come from any sort of mega-church ambition. It rather comes by attending to the little details and the smallest tribes.
- iPod Touch