Sid Surfa Saurus and his best mate Dally, are not your usual dinosaurs – they surf! But they didn’t always.
This is a fun book of stories, songs and wonderful art work.
Thousands of years ago, while being chased by meat-eaters, Sid and Dally ran into the surf to escape danger and discovered the coolest lifestyle imaginable – surfing.
When their world froze, they were caught, mid-wave, inside a giant iceberg for millions of years …..
But then the sea melted, and Sid and Dally found themselves in a modern world full of sun, sand, songs and yes ….. surfing!
Kids will love singing along to the 3 catchy tunes included in this book.
Adapted from the classic children’s book, Sid Surfasaurus the Surfing Dinosaur and the critically acclaimed music album, A Day at the Beach.
• Personalise each book with ‘this book belongs to...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Help menu located under settings
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
Compatible with iOS6
Requires iPad OS 4.3+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.