*** 99c Sale on TaleSpring ebook apps! See all our other books now only 99c! ***
* Explore the Bible: Time Travel Adventure (4 book series)
* Explore the Bible (Catholic Editions): Time Travel Adventure (4 book series)
* Growing Up (Book 1): What Is Adolescence?
* Growing Up (Book 2): Why Do I Feel This Way?
* See Rainbow Careers!
* Destiny Discovers Purpose. Road to Self Discovery.
* Let's Learn Shapes
* Let's Learn Colors
* As a Child
* My Daddy
* A Quest for Good Manners
* Little Munch's First Day (FREE)
* Little Munch Meets the Farm Animals
* Lucy Has a Straw
* It's Halloween
* The Shortest Cactus Springs Tale Ever
* Randy the Daydreaming Dog
* Darla of the Deep
* Little Frigglepants Builds A Rocket
* Fuzzy Wuzzy and Other Tales
* Little Penguin's First Swim
* The Winters, A Snowman Tale
* I Could Fly Around My Ceiling
* Baby Bear's Sled
* My Adventure
* Pete the Polar Bear
* The Girl in the Spaceship
* Buka'nin Renk Oyunu
Create your own ebook at www.talespring.com!
Exploring The Bible is an interactive "Time Travel" adventure series. Book 3: The Story of Adam and Eve introduces the reader to the second story of creation in the Book of Genesis. Although this second creation story differs in the sequence of creation events from the first creation story, this story, in combination with the first, teaches an important religious truth: Human beings have a special dignity. They are created in the "image and likeness" of God.
After the story of Adam and Eve is presented, the Bible Guides help the reader identify the symbols used in the story. As the symbols are explained, the reader is introduced to the religious "truths" behind the story and to key theological teachings which are presented in language kids can understand.
Throughout the book, the Bible Guides re-emerge from their time travel adventures with discoveries and explanations which help young readers make sense of the story and also avoid some typical misconceptions. Numerous interactive questions and activities with sound prompts and real-time feedback reinforce what is learned and keeps the reader actively engaged with the content. Many pages contain a toggle button with references to the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC).
Author:Michelle Willis, M.Ed.
- iPod Touch