Eco-Education for Kids. Educate. Entertain. Engage!
**Actor Ed Begley Jr. says, “The Green RADventures of Nico is very entertaining and speaks to kids in a language they’ll understand. It is GREAT for teaching the lessons of reusing and recycling!”
Enjoy the FREE fully interactive kids story! Includes a wonderfully educational story, an original song, individual character voice overs and tips at the end!
We create this app not out of fear of global cataclysms, but out of love for our amazing Earth! It entertains and enlightens. If we all do a little, it adds up to a lot!
Join Nico, his babysitter Hannah, and the kooky Green Minstrel as they pay a visit to the local landfill to learn about the 3 R’s of SUSTAINABILITY—Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
The Green RADventures of Nico is a completely immersive experience that teaches respect and love for the Earth by capturing childrens’ attention, emotion and interest. This instant classic is an ‘Earth-saver’ because these important lessons affect us all.
Automatic and user initiated animations utilize the iPhone as the ultimate teaching tool for advancing the power of literature to new realms of possibility. Reading becomes engaged activity. This Book App utilizes what the incredible iPhone has to offer, and does so to forward the story and intensify the impressions of the themes and messages.
**The ONLY childrens’ story that teaches relevant, applicable life lessons on simple practices of living life in an environmentally friendly way.
**The book version has actually been used in American schools for special Earth Day lessons to help teach kids about our environment and sustainability.
• Ideal for kids from 4 to 12 years old
• Lively, interactive, touch-activated and automatic animation bring the pages to life
• Each character and the narrator have their own voice recorded by talented voice actors, allowing children who are learning to read to follow along and increase their reading comprehension and ability, and to relate more personally to these colorful characters
• Stunning yet fun art captivates the reader, as the story line progresses and holds their interest
• Music fills the story, with short interludes in key spots to create smooth segues, and a catchy, ORIGINAL SONG that helps drive this all-important theme home.
• A reference to the North American Native Americans provides historical perspective on the fact that respect for the Earth and gratitude for what it provides is not a new idea
• Word highlighting allows for young readers to increase reading comprehension and understanding
• The text of this book was rated at 490L by the Lexile® Framework for Reading
• Tips for Green Living at the end of the book to further demonstrate how children can employ these activities in their daily lives
This app has gone through extensive testing for functionality. However, should you experience any problems, please email us at email@example.com
- iPod Touch