This time Larry is lost and needs you to help him find his way home. Have fun on every page as you help Larry through mazes, across rivers, over canyons, stepping stones and rickety old bridges.
“If you are already a Larry Lizard fan then Lost Larry won’t disappoint – it is his most ambitious adventure yet, and allows for a much bigger range of interactions than the first two stories. If you haven’t met Larry yet I would highly recommend this series of apps" - The iMums
"My girls love being directly involved with the progression of the story with the simple obstacles, mazes, and challenges Larry must face with their help." - Apps for Home Schooling
Keep an eye out for the special extra surprise animations on every page too! A good lesson in not wandering too far from home makes this book an entertaining and meaningful family read.
- Read yourself or ‘Read to me’ option with text highlighting
- Parental controls
- Evocative outdoor soundtrack
- Surprise interactions on every page
- Original illustrations by award-winning designer Kim Neale
- Recommended by special needs professionals
"Clean, simple, seamless—just right for the nursery-school set or children with special needs." - Kirkus Reviews
"Much of what makes this book app a standout, beyond the quality storyline, illustrations and sound effects, is subtle. It includes rhyming, which is important for phonological awareness in early readers. A variety of action words such as trace, push, stroke and count are introduced and then must be physically demonstrated on the page by the reader. These elements make the story especially well-suited to English language learners and special needs children with language-processing difficulties."- Smart Apps for Kids
"This ebook, like the other two in the series, is well made with easy page turn arrows, nice narration and great animations that make the story truly come alive. If you liked Lazy Larry Lizard and Look Out Larry!, you will definitely enjoy this book. And if you haven't seen the first app, don't hesitate to get them all...will not disappoint." - Carisa Kluver, Digital Storytime
Designed for preschoolers (2-6 years) to enjoy with their parents, grandparents or teachers.
If you like Lost Larry, please tell your friends and support us by leaving a review
- To share feedback or get help with any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay up to date with news of promotions and new releases - sign up in the app or visit us at: www.wasabipro.com
- Like us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/wasabipro
- Follow us on Twitter @wasabipro
- Add us to your circles on Google+