With Mom, It's Me!™, you make your child the STAR of the story. In just a few simple swipes, you can create personalized storybooks that feature your child’s face and sound. Your child will love the great stories, colorful art, and awesome animations. Check it out in our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdpJJgWFtv0
This is our best book yet! This time the magical kite will take your child to an adventure in Africa - helping a baby gorilla find her parents. Your child will need to spot the different animals hiding in each page before eventually reaching the parents gorillas. All of the this embedded in a fun story in which your child is the star!
Teach your child about animals and family values in an entertaining, memorable way.
This story features 12 beautifully illustrated pages.
NOTE: download requires WiFi connection due to the quality of the original artwork.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
✔ Surprise your child (or grandchild, nephew, niece, etc.) with a story where s/he is the star!
✔ Use one picture for personalizing all pages or personalize each page separately. Use up to 12 different pictures of your child.
✔ Tap and hold on child's face to record your child's voice. Mix your child's words into the story!
✔ Fully narrated and interactive - every page offers different and fun animations and sounds. Pinch to zoom in and out. Drag the corners or tap the arrows to turn pages.
✔ Universal app - purchase once and download both to your iPad and iPhone.
✔ Post personalized pages from the app to Facebook or Twitter!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select your child's gender - boy or girl
2. Tap on the face of the child in the story
3. Select an image from your photo albums on your iPad or iPhone and mark the face
4. Lock the personalized picture and... hand over to your child for the adventure to begin!
“The Lost Gorilla - Mom, It's Me!™”:
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contains In App Purchases
- Includes Social Network Integration, to allow parents to share pages with their children's' photos with friends and family. Parents are encouraged to log out after sharing to avoid accidental posts by their children.
- Includes external links in the last page to other Mom, It's Me!™ apps.
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated!
If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
- iPod Touch