There lived the Hawks in the boundless forest. One day, when Mom warned him not to go deep into the forest, Little Hawk, a hedgehog, who decided to go out for some fun, paid no attention and later came across a fierce tiger. How come Little Hawk realized Mom’s concern and beat the tiger?
In baby’s magical world there is a little companion holding the very important position, and that is the story books that baby is unwilling to part with. Baby’s growth at the early stage is, to a large extent, enlightened by the lively fairy tales. Every story is an invisible teacher, who is always giving proper and patient guidance.
Through internationally acknowledged cartoon figures and plot, Mom’s Concern shows a story of maternal love from the perspective of babies. Confusing plot combined with lively description, diverse expressions and corresponding interactions and games, makes babies can not only hear the magical fairy tale world but also tell what they see, hear and even imagine in their own words. And this is of vital importance to babies’ early growth in head, hands, imagination and logical thinking ability. At the end of the story, there will be a beautiful garden in which babies can decorate with items they find in the story. Just get babies into Hawk’s magical world right away.
1. Internationally acknowledged cartoon figures and plot;
2. Graphic designing and story arrangement from the perspective of babies;
3. Well-designed interactions related to the plot to facilitate babies’ full involvement;
4. Lively cartoons to enhance babies’ understanding of the story;
5. Story-telling, Story-reading, Recording and Dozing modes combined to boost babies’ growth;
6. Interesting characters, such as Little Hawk, Mom, Magic Mirror and Tiger, created in the story;
7. Little games, such as Jigsaw Puzzle and Hidden Objects, included in the story;
8. Well-designed little garden to enhance interactions with babies;
9. Hidden items for babies to find out;
10. The profound moral at the end of the story.
- iPod Touch