"Discovering Klimt" is the first in a series of interactive books for young children produced by Panarea Digital and Laberinto de las Artes. In the "Discovering..." collection notable works of art are brought to life with a narrated story, encouraging young children to look closer at the artist’s portrayal.
Paintings zoom in and out of view on every page to engage readers; story words highlight as they are read. In addition, readers can drag and drop puzzle pieces back together for three different paintings in the activity at the end of the book.
The “Discovering Klimt” book, “Mommy, Are You Sleeping?” focuses on a conversation between a young girl and her mother all about the magic of dreams.
There are two different options for reading the story with the Panarea Digital e-Reader:
• Read Aloud (readers turn the page to progress while the story is ready aloud)
• Autoplay (the app does all the work - sit back and relax!)
• Audio narration in English – text highlights as each word plays.
• Paintings that zoom in when touched and during story playback.
• Interactive menu for jumping to favorite story spreads.
• Puzzle activity where paintings can be assembled and disassembled as often as the reader wishes.