“12 chefs” is a Coloring Book. There are riddles in the book solving which, children can learn some profession.
Daniil Kharms is the late absurdist Leningrad author, best known for his mini-stories. One of the odder, more eccentric figures of 20th Century Russian / Soviet literature, Kharms made a living as a children’s writer (even though he apparently disliked children) since none of his adult writing was ever published during his lifetime.
In the spirit of Soviet literature, we present to you a translation of Twelve Chefs, a very short children’s story by D. Kharms.
• All objects can be colored;
• 12 pages for coloring;
• All objects are touchable and dragable;
• Relaxing background soundtrack;
• Beautiful vocal performance;
• Sound effects on touching and objects collision;
• Word highlighting to promote reading skills;
• Realistic page turning just like the original physical book;
• Adjustable volume of sound effects and background music;
• Cool bookmark with volume regulation and references to pages;
- iPod Touch