Want to listen to something interesting? Enjoy unlimited bestselling audiobooks for all ages & interests, instantly. Whatever you fancy and whenever you want it. Try Bardowl for free now!
Bardowl offers instant access to the best storytellers and ideas from the biggest publishers; from the latest titles to old favourites, fiction & non fiction, across all genres for all ages... and your first hour of listening is completely free with no commitment and no credit cards.
Enjoy endless use of our entire library for a flat rate of just £9.99 / €12.99 a month. Discover new titles from the authors you love and the subjects that fascinate you, as often as you want. No restrictions!
• A Delicate Truth — John le Carré
• The Life of Lee — Lee Evans
• NW — Zadie Smith
• The Fry Chronicles — Stephen Fry
• Hunger Games trilogy — Suzanne Collins
• The 5th Wave — Rick Yancey
• A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
• The Making of Modern Britain - Andrew Marr
• Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Jeff Kinney
• Peppa Pig: Dentist Trip - Ladybird
• And much, much more...
• Unlimited access to our entire library
• Save your favourites for offline listening
• No lengthy downloads; instant streaming, always
• Background playback while using other apps
• Sleep timer for those bedtime stories
• Share to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
We'd love to hear what you think! Email your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @Bardowl. What are you listening to?
HOW IT WORKS
Your Bardowl membership renews automatically each month until you decide to leave. No long contracts, just a simple payment from your App Store account which you can cancel at any time.
To end your membership, open the App Store app, scroll to the bottom of the Featured tab, and tap the "Apple ID" button. Click "View Apple ID", then scroll down and tap "Manage App Subscriptions". Remember to cancel at least 24 hours before your next month starts.
Your free hour must be used within 28 days of creating your account.
- iPod Touch