Dott Meets Watt is a read-aloud original picture book with lovable, endearing characters. Two horses meet for the first time and Dott misunderstands Watt’s name. Playful bantering between the two new friends ensues as their friend Snakey plays along. On each page, the reader interacts with Snakey by touch, adding additional humor to the Dott and Watt discussion.
A different language can be chosen from each page, allowing the reader to discover the written and spoken words in English, Vietnamese, and Spanish. Also included is a fun and challenging memory game featuring all of the book’s characters, and a parents guide in the form of questions to assist in opening dialogue with the young reader.
Two ways to read this book:
* I can read - read the book without audio
* Read to me - story is narrated aloud with each word highlighted
* With the touch of a hat, each language can be seen and heard on every page
* Individual words are highlighted and read aloud when touched on both the ‘I can read’ and ‘Read to me’ methods
* A fun picture matching game with sounds
* A detailed information page is available for ease in application use
* Find and touch the snake on each page to hear additional dialogue
Specifically designed for devices with 960x640 resolution: the iPhone4, iPhone4S, and iPod 4th generation. This application will not run on earlier versions of the iPhone and iPod.
- iPod Touch