'If I Only Had Wings, Maddie dreams of flying' is a read-aloud original picture book. Maddie, an active little girl, wishes for wings. With her new wings she soars from the sea, to the moon, and back home to the ones she loves and the ones who love her best. What would you do if you had wings?
A different language can be chosen from each page, allowing the reader to discover the written and spoken words in English, Vietnamese, and Spanish. A parents guide in the form of questions is available to assist in opening dialogue with the young reader.
Two ways to read this book:
* I can read - read the book without audio
* Read to me - story is narrated aloud with each word highlighted
* With the touch of a hat, each language can be seen and heard on every page
*Individual words are highlighted and read aloud when touched on both the ‘I can read’ and ‘Read to me’ methods
* A fun page with a musical scale is available to learn how to play your own melody
* Hidden touch points are found on each page with additional dialogue and sounds
*A detailed information page is available for ease in application use