When Albert the Styracosaurus first popped out of his egg, it was very obvious to his parents that their son was a very clever dinosaur. He loved to design and make things. He graduated from dinosaur school at the top of his class. Albert liked to invent useful gadgets to help his fellow dinosaurs; however it wasn’t long before everything started to go wrong. His inventions started falling to bits! He was not a popular prehistoric lizard. Albert went back to the drawing board, he had to invent something that everyone would be happy with. At last he came up with another bright idea, one that might just solve Albert’s problems …
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
English narrated by the author and illustrator Michael Salmon
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 5.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.