There was something very different about this Triceratops! Wilbur would spend hours gazing up at the Pterosaurs as they glided about the sky on the warm thermal winds. ‘I want to fly too … just like they do’ he declared to his friends. (Well, that’s going to be a problem if you weigh about the same as a small School Bus!) He tried to fly, jumping out of tree ferns, then making himself some pretend wings! Nothing worked … he was an earthbound dinosaur. However, Wilbur finally achieves a ‘lift-off’, but not in the way he expects …
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
English narrated by the author and illustrator Michael Salmon
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 5.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.